SOFTWARE FOR SOL PRO 3D SCANNER
SOL PRO 3D scanner includes specialized software for download: ‘SOL PRO Creator’ for scanning and ‘SOL PRO Viewer’ for inspection and exporting of files.Go to download
- New feature: Alignment revealed to view the automated alignment suggestion before meshing
- New feature: Edit point clouds
- New feature: Manual alignment
- Three scanning modes: high accuracy (up to 0.05 mm), normal, or turbo (faster)
- Aligning up to five scanning passes and meshing are fully automated
- Options for scanning dark surfaces, unsteady objects and to exclude texture to get the result you need
- Automatically calculated volume and surface area
- Two cylinders guide the user to adhere to the recommended minimum and maximum object size.
After scanning, you can view the 3D model in different renderings before exporting to various third-party 3D software for comparison, editing, measuring or 3D printing.
SOL PRO software is available for Windows and Mac.
INTRODUCING THE NEW SOL PRO CREATOR 2.0
WATCH THE SOL PRO CREATOR 2.0 SOFTWARE IN ACTION
SOL PRO Viewer
After scanning, use SOL PRO Viewer to view your 3D files in different renderings: shaded, faceted, x-ray and wireframe. Export your watertight 3D models to third-party tools for further editing and 3D printing. SOL PRO Viewer also lets you upload your files directly to Sketchfab for fast and easy online presence.
|Supported operating systems||Windows 11 and 10, 64-bit (x64)|
MacOS Mojave, or newer
Note: Microsoft SQ and Apple M1 (or newer) ARM CPU’s are not supported
|Graphics card ||Minimum 2 GB memory|
Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher
Support for OpenCL 1.2 or higher is recommended
|Recommended hardware ||2.4 GHz processor|
8 cores (16 logical processors)
32 GB RAM
100 GB free disk space (system drive)
|Power input||USB 3.0 port (maximum 800 mA) or powered USB 3.0 hub|
|Internet||Required to access calibration data|
Get help to see if your computer meets the system requirements, click here.
DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FOR SOL PRO
SOL PRO software for older macOS versions: