SOL PRO 3D scanner can assist you with quality assurance and product inspection.
By scanning and then exporting your model to your CAD software, you can compare it to your original to ensure that industry tolerances are met or that your model is an exact copy.
This approach is also useful for old replacement parts, discontinued parts or when you are unable to obtain the original drawings.
Simple Steps Using SOL PRO
- Scan the object using the SOL PRO 3D scanner with included SOL PRO Creator software.
- Review your scan in the SOL PRO Viewer software.
- Export in one of the supported formats: OBJ, STL, XYZ, DAE, or PLY files.
- Import your scan into your 3D software.
- Inspect your scan - take measurements or compare with your original drawings with your own 3D software.
Modeling file types