Engineers – Crafters – Designers – Inventors
- Print your design to test the shape, color, or look n’ feel.
- Scan your product for easy customizations.
- Share your creations online for your web shop.
Workflow: Scan – improve – modify – share – print
SOL Benefits: Ease-of-use – precision – portable - affordable – straight-forward workflow
Duplicate your product
Create multiple copies of your product without risking your original.
Design & Prototyping
Transform the size and material of your design using ready-to-print scans.
SOL enables you to scan a product and produce an easily-shared representation that can attract attention amid the crowded social sharing feeds.
- Scan-to-print (Learn More) - In this case, the focus is on allowing users to create a duplicate or replica of an object easily. The scan will primarily be used for importing into a 3D printing program (slicer) and then output to a scanner. The object may be scaled up or down prior to printing, depending on the user’s needs.
- Scan-to-model (Learn More)- This workflow is about using a scan as a starting point or reference object for more complex 3D modeling. Users will create a scan and then import the OBJ or STL file into their modeling software of choice. Once imported, they can use the scan as an 'outline' of the model they wish to create or incorporate the scan into other work projects.
Sample Scans, Projects, & Reviews: